Litton Andrews offer a range of value added services you can use to leverage for greater business performance.
24/7 On Call Assistance
We know healthcare is a 24/7 business so we are too. You can contact us any time on 1300 434 133.
Ask our Consultants for a Business Health Check. Our experienced team can assist you in taking an overall picture of your business’s health, suggest improvements and help you develop efficiencies that build sustainable and successful habits. We specialise in customising documentation, coaching staff, developing smart business practices and debtor management, and can also help you with the management of your human resources. We can introduce you to other specialist businesses that can add value to your day-to-day operations and develop short and long-term business strategies.
Policy and Procedure Implementation Services
- Policy and procedure creation and implementation
- Employee education and training around expectations at work
- Ongoing maintenance of documentation
Aged Debtor Management
- Identification of aged debt
- Management and recovery of aged debt
- Implementing procedures to avoid recurring aged debt issues
- Ongoing staff development and training to ensure employees are up to date on the latest medical billing information
Practice Start-Ups, Development, Expansion and Relocation
We offer a flexible and unique service that can be customised to your needs. We can assist with the identification of your new practice and area and can assist with commercial agreements and purchases. Our project management services are customised to your needs. We can assist you with the following:
- Project management
- Design / fitout
- Practice software configuration
- HR and staff training
- Administration setup
- Template and document management
- Health funds and other third parties
We love bringing like-minded business people together. In addition to our core business, we offer our clients and candidates access to a range of specialists who can help with improved productivity and solutions, both personally and professionally. Our network is extensive, so you can benefit from this at a micro or macro level. Our networks include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Marketing, digital solutions and website
- Finance and capital raising
- Building and construction specialists
- Legal services with health specialisations
- IT and cloud-based practice software
- Public relations assistance
- Insurance specialists
You can utilise our LA office for personal meetings or interview your candidates discretely and with privacy. Our corporate environment is fully supported with administration, reception and car parking. A fee for the use of the LA space can be negotiated depending on the service level you require. A central location in the Watkins Medical Centre makes it easy for you and candidates to access this service. We are flexible and can accommodate any requests, (including after hours access), we can create an environment to suit your needs.