TEMP - Senior Practice Coordinator (Kippa Ring)
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
At Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment), we are actively seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced applicants to assist us in filling a variety of short and long term temporary assignments with a range of clients located across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and the surrounding suburbs. Previous medical experience is essential. At Litton Andrews, we can offer competitive hourly rates, paid weekly.
The team of consultants at Litton Andrews understand the importance of aligning yourself with a dedicated recruitment agency who have great industry knowledge, solid networks and an understanding of how the medical/healthcare market works.
We have a variety of temporary vacancies available:
Senior Practice Coordinator - immediate commencement, working Monday to Friday (38 hours a week), Kippa Ring location, familiarity with patient management systems such as Zedmed and Webpas (not essential). This is a 6-8 week temporary assignment.
Medical Receptionist - immediate commencement, working Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm each day (2-4 week temporary assignment), Inner City location, Blue Chip software.
Medical Receptionist - Immediate start, Everton Park location, specialist practice, Genie software, Monday to Friday (33 hours a week, rostered between 8/9am - 3/3:30pm each day).
Medical Typist - required for an immediate start, casual position ongoing 3 - 5 days a week. Some flexibility around the hours can be accommodated for the right person. Genie experience will be viewed favourably. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm. Hours - can be flexible. Practice specialties include (Orthopaedics, Immunology, Gastroenterology, Psychiatry and General Medicine).
Medical Secretary - Brisbane Northside location. Solid Medical Reception and Secretarial skills required to support a multidisciplinary team of 2 Specialists. Clinic to Cloud software. Up to 32 hours a week (rostered Monday to Friday).
Medical Typist/Receptionist - Brisbane CBD location, 70% medical typing (Orthopaedics) and 30% medical reception and administration. Working 2-3 days a week, with scope for a permanent part time position. Genie software essential. Immediate start.
Medical Receptionist/Typist - Brisbane CBD location, strong medical typing skills required. Supporting a Plastic and Reconstructive practice. Commencing 31st May until the 11th June working 9am to 5pm each day. Genie software essential.
Medical Typist - Auchenflower location, strong medical typing skills required and experience using Genie software. 2-3 days a week, for a 2 week period during June 2021.
Medical Secretary - South Brisbane location, supporting a solo surgeon with medical reception and secretarial support. Solid surgical specialist experience required - running patient clinics, processing patient billing and receipting, managing theatre quotes and booking theatre procedures using Genie software and Eclipse billing. Commencing Monday, 14th June, working 3 days a week for a 2 week period. Hours 8:30am to 4:30pm each day.
To be closely considered for Temp roles with Litton Andrews, you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months industry experience working within a private specialist practice (surgical or non surgical)
- Sound knowledge of medical and billing software including at least one of the following: Genie, Gentu, BlueChip, Shexie, Clinic to Cloud or VIP.net
- Proficient computer skills, with a sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills with uncompromising attention to detail
- General understanding of medical terminology and the importance of patient privacy and confidentiality
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with your working availability, including a high level of enthusiasm and resilience to adapt to varying practice environments
- An understanding of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Fund billing would be advantageous
- Medical Transcription temp roles will require a minimum of 80wpm in addition to previous private specialist practice experience
To apply and register your interest in joining the LA Temp Pool, click apply now on our website or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours. To contact us for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org