Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
At Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment), we are actively seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced applicants to assist us in filling a variety of short and long term temporary assignments with a range of clients located across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and the surrounding suburbs. Previous medical experience is essential. At Litton Andrews, we can offer competitive hourly rates, paid weekly.
The team of consultants at Litton Andrews understand the importance of aligning yourself with a dedicated recruitment agency who have great industry knowledge, solid networks and an understanding of how the medical/healthcare market works.
Our temporary pool is expanding... a snap shot of some of the current temporary assignments we have to offer:
Medical Secretary - surgical setting, full time hours/days (38 hours a week), immediate commencement. Genie software and solid medical reception skills essential.
Medical Typist (x 5) - required for an immediate start, casual position ongoing 3 - 5 days a week. Some flexibility around the hours can be accommodated for the right person. Genie/Gentu experience will be viewed favourably. Experience typing WorkCover Reports/Medicolegal Reports preferred. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm. Immediate start.
Medical Receptionist - South Brisbane location, short term assignment, working Monday's (8:30am to 5:30pm), Genie software. Immediate start.
Medical Receptionist/Secretary - Greenslopes location, short term temporary assignment 4-5 days a week, commencing immediately. Genie/Gentu software essential. Surgical specialist setting.
Medical Receptionist/Administrator - Brisbane CBD location, ongoing assignment with the view to permanency for the right candidate. Monday to Friday, 38 hours a week (8:30am to 5:00pm).
To be closely considered for Temp roles with Litton Andrews, you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months industry experience working within a private specialist practice (surgical or non surgical)
- Sound knowledge of medical and billing software including at least one of the following: Genie, Gentu, BlueChip, Clinic to Cloud, VIP or Meditrust
- Proficient computer skills, with a sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills with uncompromising attention to detail
- General understanding of medical terminology and the importance of patient privacy and confidentiality
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with your working availability, including a high level of enthusiasm and resilience to adapt to varying practice environments
- An understanding of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Fund billing would be advantageous
- Medical Transcription temp roles will require a minimum of 80wpm in addition to previous private specialist practice experience
To apply and register your interest in joining the LA Temp Pool, click apply now on our website or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours. To contact us for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org