Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
At Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment), we are actively seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced applicants to assist us in filling a variety of short and long term temporary assignments with a range of clients located across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and the surrounding suburbs. Previous medical experience is essential. At Litton Andrews, we can offer competitive hourly rates, paid weekly.
The team of consultants at Litton Andrews understand the importance of aligning yourself with a dedicated recruitment agency who have great industry knowledge, solid networks and an understanding of how the medical/healthcare market works.
Our temporary pool is expanding... a snap shot of some of the current temporary assignments we have to offer:
Senior Medical Secretary/Typist - busy solo surgical practice based in Spring Hill requires an experienced senior medical secretary/typist on a fulltime ongoing basis. Successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience within a surgical setting and be skilled in Genie and Eclipse software. Commencing Mid January 2020.
Medical Receptionist - 1 week assignment to cover annual leave for a busy surgical practice based Brisbane Southside. Genie and eclipse software experience essential. Experience with digital dictation and a typing speed over 80wpm would be desirable. Commencing January 2020
Medical Typist - required for an immediate start, casual position ongoing 3 days a week. Some flexibility around the hours can be accommodated for the right person. Genie/Gentu experience will be viewed favourably. Experience typing WorkCover Reports/Medicolegal Reports preferred. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm. Immediate start.
Medical Secretary - 2 week temporary assignment commencing end of January for an experienced Medical Secretary. Genie and Eclipse software essential. Experience working in Orthopaedics would be viewed favourably. South Brisbane location.
Medical Secretary/Typist - ongoing casual position, working every Friday 8am – 1pm in addition to providing annual leave relief during the school holidays. Immediate start. Previous experience in a surgical specialist practice, Genie and Eclipse software preferred. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm. Auchenflower location.
Senior Medical Secretary - highly experience Medical Secretary required for busy surgical practice based Brisbane Southside. 2 week assignment working Monday – Friday (38 hours per week) commencing April. Experience with Genie and Eclipse software essential.
Medical Transcriptionist - highly skilled Medical Typist required for ongoing assignment working 3 days per week. Immediate start for the right applicant. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm and experience with Genie software required. Previous experience in Orthopaedics will be viewed favourably. Brisbane CBD location.
Medical Receptionist/Typist - experienced Medical Receptionist/Typist required for busy specialist practice located at South Brisbane. Must have experience with digital dictation, knowledge of Genie software and a minimum typing speed of 80wpm. One day per week with scope to increase to 2 days per week, working 8.30an – 5:00pm. Immediate commencement. Additional leave relief will also be required from time to time.
To be closely considered for Temp roles with Litton Andrews, you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months industry experience working within a private specialist practice (surgical or non surgical)
- Sound knowledge of medical and billing software including at least one of the following: Genie, Gentu, BlueChip, Clinic to Cloud, VIP or Meditrust
- Proficient computer skills, with a sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills with uncompromising attention to detail
- General understanding of medical terminology and the importance of patient privacy and confidentiality
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with your working availability, including a high level of enthusiasm and resilience to adapt to varying practice environments
- An understanding of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Fund billing would be advantageous
- Medical Transcription temp roles will require a minimum of 80wpm in addition to previous private specialist practice experience
To apply and register your interest in joining the LA Temp Pool, click apply now on our website or call Cathy Litton directly on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 a/hours. To contact us for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org