At Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment), we are actively seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced applicants to assist us in filling a variety of short and long term temporary assignments with a range of clients located across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and the surrounding suburbs. Previous medical experience is essential. At Litton Andrews, we can offer competitive hourly rates, paid weekly.
The team of consultants at Litton Andrews understand the importance of aligning yourself with a dedicated recruitment agency who have great industry knowledge, solid networks and an understanding of how the medical/healthcare market works.
Our temporary pool is expanding... a snap shot of some of the current temporary assignments we have to offer:
Medical Typist - required for an immediate start, casual position ongoing 3 days a week. Some flexibility around the hours can be accommodated for the right person. Genie/Gentu experience will be viewed favourably. Experience typing WorkCover Reports/Medicolegal Reports preferred. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm. Immediate start.
Medical Secretary/Typist - ongoing casual position, working every Friday 8am – 4pm in addition to providing annual leave relief. Immediate start. Previous experience in a surgical specialist practice, Genie and Eclipse software preferred. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm. South Brisbane location.
Senior Medical Secretary - highly experience Medical Secretary required for busy Urology practice based Brisbane Southside. 2 week assignment working Monday – Friday (38 hours per week) commencing November. Experience with Genie and Eclipse software essential.
Medical Transcriptionist - Highly skilled Medical Typist required for ongoing assignment working 3 days per week. Immediate start for the right applicant. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm and experience with Genie software required. Previous experience in Orthopaedics will be viewed favourably. Brisbane CBD location.
Medical Receptionist - 1 week temporary assignment available for a Medical Receptionist with experience using VIP software. Experience with managing/filing medical charts preferred. Commencing end of October. Brisbane CBD location.
Medical Secretary - Two day assignment for busy Ophthalmology practice commencing October. Must be highly skilled with VIP software, previous experience within Ophthalmology preferred. Brisbane location.
Medical Receptionist - 3 day assignment over Christmas break (24th December – 26th December). Experienced Medical Receptionist required for Orthopaedic practice based Brisbane Northside. Genie software essential.
Medical Receptionist - 1 week assignment working for a reputable Cosmetic and Plastic surgery practice. Sound knowledge of Genie and Eclipse required. Brisbane Southside location.
Medical Receptionist/Typist - Obstetrics and Gynaecology practice based South Brisbane seeking temp Medical Receptionist for a 2 day assignment commencing October. Genie and Eclipse software essential. Basic reception duties in addition to typing of general medical correspondence.
Medical Receptionist - 2 Week temp assignment, working 30 hours per week commencing December. General reception duties and medical typing. Previous experience with managing WorkCover reports/approvals preferred. Clinic to Cloud software.
To be closely considered for Temp roles with Litton Andrews, you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months industry experience working within a private specialist practice (surgical or non surgical)
- Sound knowledge of medical and billing software including at least one of the following: Genie, Gentu, BlueChip, Clinic to Cloud, VIP or Meditrust
- Proficient computer skills, with a sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills with uncompromising attention to detail
- General understanding of medical terminology and the importance of patient privacy and confidentiality
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with your working availability, including a high level of enthusiasm and resilience to adapt to varying practice environments
- An understanding of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Fund billing would be advantageous
- Medical Transcription temp roles will require a minimum of 80wpm in addition to previous private specialist practice experience
To apply and register your interest in joining the LA Temp Pool, click apply now on our website or call Cathy Litton directly on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 a/hours. To contact us for more information please email email@example.com