Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
At Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment), we are actively seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced applicants to assist us in filling a variety of short and long term temporary assignments with a range of clients located across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and the surrounding suburbs. Previous medical experience is essential. At Litton Andrews, we can offer competitive hourly rates, paid weekly.
The team of consultants at Litton Andrews understand the importance of aligning yourself with a dedicated recruitment agency who have great industry knowledge, solid networks and an understanding of how the medical/healthcare market works.
Our temporary pool is expanding... a snapshot of some of the current temporary assignments we have to offer:
Medical Receptionist/Typist (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) - commencing Monday 18th October through until Thursday 28th October 2021, 8:30am to 5:00pm each day. Front desk medical reception - checking patients and arriving patients to the practice, basic patient consultation billing, medical typing of all general correspondence using Genie software. No theatre bookings or billing required.
Medical Receptionist - 6 day short term temporary assignment, South Brisbane location. Supporting a very busy specialist clinic, 8 specialists. Commencing Thursday 30th September through until Friday 8th October 2021, 9:00am to 5:00pm each day. Genie software and previous specialist experience essential. No typing required.
Medical Receptionist/Administrator - commencing immediately, working Monday to Friday, 38 hours a week (8:30am to 4:30pm) each day. Front desk medical reception support - preparing and running patient clinics, patient billing and receipting for clinics, general administration support, Blue Chip software. Onsite car parking provided. The duration of this assignment is likely to be 2-3 weeks.
Medical Typist - 4 days a week, flexible working hours/days. Providing medical typing support and relief reception/administration support to a busy solo surgical specialist practice located in Auchenflower. Genie software experience essential. Fast and accurate typing skills required.
Medical Billing Clerk - 3 days a week, ongoing temporary assignment with the view to permanent part time employment for the right candidate. Genie software and Eclipse billing essential. Must have prior private surgical specialist experience in a similar position. Immediate start.
Medical Reception/Secretary - working 38 hours a week (variety of shifts - 7:30am to 3:30pm, 8:30am to 4:30pm or 9:30am to 5:30pm). Large specialist group, Genie software, multi-disciplinary group - 14 specialists, previous experience is essential. Immediate start. Opportunities for permanency for the right candidates. Spring Hill location.
Medical Receptionist - working Wednesday and Thursday each week (working a variety of shifts - 7:30am to 1:00pm, 9:00am to 5:00pm or 8:30am to 4:30pm). There will be a requirement to pick up additional days/hours each week (to include the Monday and/or Tuesday), this assignment is likely to run up until and including December 2021. Immediate start. VIP software. Very busy 4 specialist practice, based in Spring Hill.
To be closely considered for Temp roles with Litton Andrews, you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months industry experience working within a private specialist practice (surgical or non-surgical)
- Sound knowledge of medical and billing software including at least one of the following: Genie, Gentu, BlueChip, Shexie, Clinic to Cloud or VIP.net
- Proficient computer skills, with a sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills with uncompromising attention to detail
- General understanding of medical terminology and the importance of patient privacy and confidentiality
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with your working availability, including a high level of enthusiasm and resilience to adapt to varying practice environments
- An understanding of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Fund billing would be advantageous
- Medical Transcription temp roles will require a minimum of 80wpm in addition to previous private specialist practice experience
To apply and register your interest in joining the LA Temp Pool, click apply now on our website or call Cathy Litton directly on 0422 888 040. To contact us for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org