Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well respected and established private specialist practice located in Auchenflower (The Wesley Hospital) is actively seeking to appoint a highly experienced Clinic Co-ordinator to join their team. This is a permanent position offering the right candidate a 9 day fortnight.
We are seeking a dedicated and motivated Clinic Coordinator with experience in private practice, with the capability to effectively meet the needs of 2 specialists within their private specialist practice.
You will be a positive, responsible, self-motivated person with excellent medical in patient billing and typing skills. It is essential that you have proven experience in a similar role combined with a strong focus on detail. You will possess highly developed relationship skills, commitment to patient care and a ‘can do’ approach, and above all an unwavering commitment to patient confidentiality.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Processing of all inpatient non-procedural billing via Eclipse (including healthfund no gap billing, WorkCover, DVA, bulk billing) and the general management of claims
- Liaising closely with Medicare, Health Funds and Hospitals
- Preparation of financial reports (and in conjunction with the practice Accountant)
- Weekly banking, management of accounts payables and receivables as well as staff timesheets
- Producing a high volume of quality medical typing and general correspondence
- Generating monthly invoicing for 3 tenants whom rent the rooms on a sessional basis
- Managing any IT/software upgrades and/or changes and working closely with the IT provider to troubleshoot any issues as they arise
- Providing relief reception support to 1 Medical Receptionist/Administrator
- Processing and responding to all incoming correspondence
- General day to day administrative management of the practice
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar position. Prior experience using a medical software platform such as STAT will be viewed favourably.
- Fast and accurate medical typing skills
- A strong work ethic and genuine dedication in maintaining and improving systems with the ability to work well within a team environment
- Highly proficient with inpatient billing using Eclipse
- An advanced knowledge of Medicare, Health Funds, No Gap billing, WorkCover, DVA and bulk billing rules
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills
- High level organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks according to importance
The suitable candidate should be personable, well organised, tech savvy, a forward thinker and be able to multitask.
An attractive package (including an hourly rate up to $35 p/hour + super + paid car parking) will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate.
If this sounds like the position for you, please email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on 0422 888 040.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com