Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a busy and well established multi-disciplinary private specialist practice located in Greenslopes is actively seeking to appoint a Part Time, Practice Coordinator to join their team. This position will offer the right candidate a permanent part time appointment, 3 days a week (or up to 30 hours a week).
Supporting 4 specialists, this is a busy practice that requires an experienced Medical Secretary/Practice Manager with previous exposure to Eclipse billing, Genie software and prior experience managing a private specialist practice.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking incoming telephone calls and monitoring closely patient enquiries
- Overseeing the day to day management of the patient clinics and providing support to the Medical Receptionist/Secretary
- PA/EA support to the 4 Specialists - responding to email requests, preparing medical correspondence, coordinating their calendars and ensuring any general practice administration is being addressed in a timely manner
- Managing the inpatient billing and maintaining the debtors
- General administration and secretarial support to the specialists as required
To be closely considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 2 years experience in a private specialist practice in a similar position
- A solid working knowledge of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Funds
- Well rounded skills and knowledge in the use of Genie software and Eclipse billing platforms
- A strong work ethic and the ability to lead by example
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility to work 3 days a week or up to 30 hours a week during periods of staff leave
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a genuine passion to work within the medical setting
An attractive hourly rate up to $35 p/hour + super will be on offer to the right candidate.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.