Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well respected and established surgical specialist located within the inner city suburbs of Brisbane is actively looking to onboard a full time permanent Senior Medical Secretary to their team.
You will work as part of a team environment to deliver outstanding secretarial and typing support to a very busy surgical specialist practice.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Front desk reception ensuring the smooth running of consulting sessions
- Taking incoming telephone calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Managing email enquiries and attending to urgent administrative requests from specialists
- Maintaining accurate patient records, uploading results and reports
- Preparing theatre quotations and booking theatre procedures
- Booking patient appointments, preparing patient clinics (including the preparation of patient charts)
- Managing busy clinics and processing all patient consultation billing
- Transcription typing of all medical correspondence
- Patient billing and receipting (including inpatient and theatre billing through Eclipse)
The Senior Medical Secretary/Typist position plays a key role in ensuring the smooth day to day running of this established private practice.
To ensure your success it is essential you can demonstrate experience as a Senior Medical Receptionist and/or Medical Secretary and ideally have a working knowledge of Genie software and Eclipse billing systems. You will be naturally people focused and enjoy working in a practice that holds itself to account for ensuring all patients receive the best possible service, empathy and care. This is a busy position, so critical you feel confident working in a fast paced setting.
An hourly rate between $32 - $36.50 p/hour + super will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate. A car park will also be provided.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com