Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well respected and expanding multi-disciplinary private specialist practice located in Greenslopes is actively seeking to appoint a part time Senior Secretary/Practice Manager to join their team. This position will offer the right candidate a permanent part time appointment, 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday - 30 hours).
Supporting multiple specialists, this is a busy practice that requires an experienced Senior Medical Secretary and/or Practice Manager with previous exposure to Eclipse billing, Genie software and preferrably prior experience managing a private specialist practice. The position is well supported by a permanent Medical Receptionist/Secretary offering day to day support for patient clinics and general administration.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking incoming telephone calls and monitoring closely patient enquiries
- Overseeing the day to day management of the patient clinics and providing support to the Medical Receptionist/Secretary
- PA/EA support to the Specialists - responding to email requests, preparing medical correspondence, coordinating their calendars and ensuring any general practice administration is being addressed in a timely manner
- Managing the inpatient billing (Eclipse) and maintaining the practice aged debtors and patient billing
- General administration and secretarial support to the specialists as required
To be closely considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 3-5 years comparable experience in a private specialist practice, experience working within a physician based practice will be viewed favourably
- A solid working knowledge of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Funds
- Well rounded skills and knowledge in the use of Genie software and Eclipse billing platforms is a MUST
- A strong work ethic and the ability to lead by example
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility to work additional shifts during periods of staff leave
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a genuine passion to work within the medical setting
An attractive hourly rate of $32 - $37 p/hour + super will be on offer to a suitably experienced candidate along with access to on-site car parking at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team who are in a period of practice expansion, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on 0422 888 040.