SENIOR MEDICAL SECRETARY/PA
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well respected and established group private surgical specialist practice located across the inner city suburbs of Brisbane is actively looking to onboard a full time permanent Senior Medical Secretary/PA to their team.
This multi-disciplinary team is well supported by a small group of medical administration staff who enjoy coming to work and delivering superior patient care and empathy to the patients whom visit this practice.
This position will work closely with and be mentored by an extremely proactive and enthusiastic Business Manager. You will work as part of team environment to deliver outstanding secretarial and PA support to a busy Surgeon whilst providing relief support to the other Specialists within the group from time to time.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Front desk reception ensuring the smooth running of consulting sessions
- Taking incoming telephone calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Managing email enquiries and attending to urgent administrative requests from specialists
- Maintaining accurate patient records, uploading results and reports
- Providing assistance to the surgical arm of the practice with theatre quotes and booking theatre procedures
- Booking patient appointments, preparing patient clinics (including the preparation of patient charts)
- Managing busy clinics and processing all patient consultation billing
- Providing relief transcription typing support to the Medical Typist
- Patient billing and receipting (including inpatient billing through Eclipse)
The Senior Medical Secretary/PA position plays a key role in ensuring the smooth day to day running of this established private practice.
To ensure your success it is essential you can demonstrate experience as a Senior Medical Receptionist and/or Medical Secretary and ideally have a working knowledge of Genie software and Eclipse billing systems. You will be naturally people focused and enjoy working in a practice that holds itself to account for ensuring all patients receive the best possible service, empathy and care. This is a busy position, so critical you feel confident working in a fast paced setting.
An hourly rate between $35 - $38 p/hour + super will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate. A car park will also be provided.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com