Our client, a well established solo surgical practice located along Wickham Terrace is actively seeking to appoint a highly experienced Senior Medical Receptionist to join their team. As a well respected and thriving surgical private practice you will work alongside professionals who uphold the philosophy of providing family orientated, high quality care that is unique and much loved by loyal long term staff and the patients whom visit this practice.
You will primarily be the first point of contact for patients to interact with and as such, must have a genuine desire to provide high quality service to patients, referring practitioners and other stakeholders. The key responsibility is to provide timely, friendly and professional patient administration services and patient-focused care.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday (38 hours a week). Flexibility to cover additional hours on clinic days will be essential.
Key skills and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Meet and greet patients
- Taking all incoming telephone calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Managing all incoming email correspondence
- Preparing and running patient clinics
- Assisting with the preparation of theatre quotations
- Providing assistance to the Practice Manager with theatre bookings and theatre billing
- Managing all consultation billing
- General administrative support to the surgeon as required
To be closely considered, you will have the following skills & attributes:
- Previous experience working in a surgical specialist setting (minimum of 3-4 years)
- Mature and professional manner
- Proactive self-starter who is able to work autonomously and as part of a small close-knit team
- Highly organised and able to multi task in a past paced practice
- Resourceful with creative problem solving skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- High level computer/IT skills, specifically experience using Genie software will be viewed favourably
The office environment is intimate and will suit a mature candidate with an adaptable style, highly developed interpersonal skills and open communication style.
The position offers a generous salary and paid car parking.
To apply for this position, click apply now on our website or call Cathy Litton directly on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To contact us for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaders in Health Care