Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well respected and established organisation providing medical administrative support and practice management services to a team of multi-disciplinary specialists is actively looking to appoint a Senior Clinical Administrator to their team.
Based in offices at Everton Park, this position will offer the right candidate diversity of hours/days (up to 65 hours a fortnight), working a mix of 5 and 9 hour shifts rostered Monday to Thursday each week.
We are seeking a highly experienced and competent Medical Secretary/Practice Administrator who is looking to work as part of a high achieving team who are hard working, easy going, friendly and driven.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Front desk reception, taking incoming calls and assisting patient with general enquiries
- Preparing and running patient clinics, including the management of patient appointments and rescheduling of patient consultations
- Medical typing of general correspondence
- General data entry of patient details into Shexie software
- Processing of electronic patient billing and receipting through Medicare, DVA and Private Health Funds
- Preparing theatre quotations and booking theatre procedures
- Providing general administration and secretarial support to a very busy multi-disciplinary team of specialists
To be closely considered for this position, you will have:
- Prior private specialist practice experience (including exposure to working within a surgical specialist practice)
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accurate record keeping skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- Solid command of medical terms
- Able to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- Intermediate level computer skills using a Microsoft Office platform
An hourly rate between $32 - $35.50 p/hour + super will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate. Onsite car parking is also provided.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com