LA Medical Recruitment (Litton Andrews) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a highly experienced Practice Manager for a start-up private specialist practice located in Spring Hill commencing March 2020.
This permanent full time position will suit an experienced Senior Medical Secretary or Practice Manager who enjoys hands on medical reception and secretarial duties with the ability to focus on day to day tasks and operational management duties of the practice. Cloud based software will be introduced to the practice so confidence with technology is mandatory for this role.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing overall day to day management of the front reception area - including making and confirming patient appointments, preparing and running patient clinics, billing and receipting patients for consultations
- Efficient management of practice software at an advanced level (Genie/Gentu software)
- Providing general administrative support to patients
- Processing all medical typing and preparing all general correspondence
- Attending to personal assistance duties at directed
- Drafting of practice documents and templates
- Processing patient billing for inpatient stays
- Oversee and maintain all information technology relating to the operation and efficiency of the practice
As this is a senior role within the practice, it is imperative that you are an experienced senior medical secretary and/or practice manager with ideally relevant private practice specialist experience. A minimum of 3 to 5 years in a similar role. You will possess outstanding interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities.
Previous experience using Genie and/or Gentu software will be viewed favourably.
To be closely considered for this position, you will need:
- A professional and articulate manner
- A warm, compassionate and caring manner with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to multi task and an ability to be trusted to work with autonomy and without supervision at times
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work cooperatively as part of a close-knit team
- Committed to helping the practice through establishment phase and assist to build an enjoyable working culture long term.
A generous salary in the range of $85,000 to $95,000 + superannuation along with other employee benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.