Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, an established private Psychiatric clinic in Spring Hill is actively seeking the expertise of an experienced Practice Manager to join the group for a 9 month maternity leave contract. The position is likely to commence October/November 2021 and work full time hours/days up until June 2022.
Working for a team of 6 Psychiatrists, 2 Secretaries and 1 Nurse you will need to be actively involved and oversee all aspects of the patient journey including:
- Day to day management of the practice and full administrative support of the business
- Management of administration staff, patient billing and receipting
- Prepare to be hands on providing assistance to the front desk reception team with the overflow of incoming phone calls, general patient enquiries and practice administration
- Management of accounts payable and outstanding debtors (in conjunction with the practice bookkeeper)
- Management of IME (Independent Medical Examination) reports
- Management of all general practice emails, faxed and correspondence
- Preparing and processing of inpatient billing
- Typing of basic patient letters and supplementary IME reports (mainly copy typing of consulting summaries)
To be closely considered, we are looking for applicants with the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, you will be a highly intelligent, self motivated and driven personality who thrives in a busy position
- Previous experience in a similar position (preferably within the area of Mental Health)
- Strong IT skills (in Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Teams) and a solid working knowledge of Medicare, DVA and Private Health Funds
- Any prior exposure to Clinic 2 Cloud software will be viewed favourably (but not essential)
- Proven ability to multi-task, problem solve and work cohesively within a small close-knit team
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Awareness of medical ethics, patient rights and related legislation
An hourly rate between $40 - $50 p/hour + super will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate.
For further information please contact Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040. All applications can be emailed directly to email@example.com.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com