Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, an established private specialist practice currently has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional Practice Manager to join their team. Based in the Greenslopes precinct this position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work 30 hours a week across 4 days giving the right candidate a true ‘work/life balance’.
Supporting a small team, with a respected and dedicated group of specialists.
The practice can offer the right candidate flexibility with the days (providing they are available each Tuesday and Thursday), the remaining two days can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing support to the front desk receptionist ensuring the smooth running of day to day consulting sessions
- Taking incoming telephone calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Managing the patient billing and receipting for both patient consultations and inpatient stays
- Working closely with Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Funds
- Liaising with hospital staff and ensuring the accurate entry of patient information
- Providing administrative and PA support to 4 Specialists
You will be a highly competent and experienced candidate with the ability to hit the ground running. You will have an advanced knowledge of Genie software and Eclipse billing. Previous experience working within a private specialist practice is essential, as is your ability to work as part of a small close-knit team. This position will call upon a candidate with flexibility to cover additional leave periods from time to time.
An hourly rate between $35 - $40 p/hour + super will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com