Practice Coordinator - Greenslopes
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well established and highly successful surgical specialist practice with rooms based at Greenslopes is currently seeking to appoint a full time permanent Clinic Coordinator to join their team. Working closely with 2 other Medical Reception/Secretarial staff this position will call upon your abilities to effectively coordinate and ensure the smooth day to day running of this practice.
This is a full time position working 38 hours a week (Monday to Friday). Parking onsite will also be available.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Surgeon's private practice and surgical commitments
- Managing all aspects of patient consulting sessions, ensuring secretarial tasks are maintained and completed with accuracy
- Preparing and maintaining staff rosters
- Preparing theatre quotes and booking theatre procedures
- Processing of all patient accounts, billing and receipting including Eclipse and Online claims
- Assistant billing and bank reconciliations
- Diary management and ensuring clinics are running smoothly and on time
- Triage of all new patient referrals
- Maintenance of all patient files
- Providing support with medical typing of all general correspondence and medical reports
- Restocking of all office supplies and maintenance
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Senior Medical Secretary or Clinic Coordinator (ideally coming from a surgical specialist practice)
- Experience and proficiency with Genie practice management software and Eclipse billing
- Proficient with private surgical billing including Medicare, Private Health Funds, DVA and WorkCover
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A warm and caring approach towards patients
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility with hours on patient consulting days.
The successful candidate for this position will exert a high level of professionalism and posses strong leadership qualities and communication skills.
An attractive salary package will be on offer to a suitably experienced candidate including onsite car parking.
If this sounds like the position for you, please email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment)
Level 4, Watkins Medical Centre
225 Wickham Terrace
Spring Hill Qld 4000
T: (07) 3214 0000
M: 0422 888 040 a/hours