Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a boutique surgical specialist practice based in Auchenflower is actively seeking to appoint an experienced Patient Coordinator to join their team commencing January 2020. We are looking for a person who aligns with the practice values and is suitably experienced to support the patients with their surgical journey.
Working as part of a cohesive team, your position is primarily the 'welcoming face' and 'voice' of the practice. The position is busy and fast paced offering the right person plenty of diversity and task accountability.
Your day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Welcoming patients to the practice
- Managing all incoming telephone calls, emails and website enquiries
- Booking patient appointments
- Accurately processing patient consultation payments
- Providing patients both pre and post operative information
- Preparing theatre quotations and scheduling patient theatre procedures
- Drafting clinical correspondence and maintaining accurate, complete and appropriate clinical records consistent with the requirements of the practice
- Maintain superior levels of privacy and confidentiality at all times with knowledge and application of the National Privacy Principles
- Managing all internal and external correspondence
- Assisting the Practice Manager with ad-hoc projects from time to time.
To be closely considered for this position, you will have:
- A confident persona with exceptional written and verbal communication skills who can calmly juggle competing priorities
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Previous experience working within the medical/healthcare sector
- IT and social media savvy and enjoy utilising technology to do things efficiently
- A people person, demonstrating patience, empathy and respect along with the ability to communicate to patients with maturity
- A positive work ethic and ability to work within a team environment
- Previous experience using Genie software would be advantageous but not essential.
A generous salary, modern working environment, ongoing training and professional development as well as paid car parking will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate.
For further information about this position, please contact Cathy Litton today on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 (a/hours). All applications should be directed in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org