Medical Receptionist - Specialist Practice
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a highly regarded and expanding group specialist practice with 2 site locations across Brisbane (Toowong and Stones Corner) is actively looking to recruit an additional 3 Medical Reception/Administration staff to join their group. We are looking for suitably experienced, energetic and vibrant candidates to join our client to assist in achieving ongoing excellence in patient care.
The positions we have available include:
Position 1 - Senior Medical Receptionist working from the Toowong clinic, Monday to Friday (shifts would include, 7am to 4pm, 7:30am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5:30pm). 38 hours a week. You must also be available to cover 1 in 4 Saturday clinics (from 8am to 12noon).
Position 2 - Medical Receptionist working from the Stones Corner clinic, Monday to Friday (shifts would include, 7am to 4pm, 7:30am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5:30pm). 38 hours a week. You must also be available to cover 1 in 4 Saturday clinics (from 8am to 12noon).
Position 3 - Part Time Medical Receptionist/Relief Secretary covering both clinic locations, working 3-4 days a week.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- First point of contact for patients including answering incoming calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Front desk medical reception
- Day to day preparation and running of patient clinics including (but not limited to): scheduling appointments, patient billing and receipting and preparation of patient files
- Preparing patient theatre quotes and booking minor theatre procedures
- Maintaining a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality
- Intermittent travel as required to other external clinic locations to cover staff annual and sick leave
- General administration
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a Medical Receptionist (preferably within a specialist private practice)
- Own reliable transport
- Reliability, accountability and commitment to the position
- A warm and respectful manner when interacting with staff, patients and all medical professionals
- A strong work ethic and initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- high level of computer literacy (experience using Genie software preferred)
An attractive hourly rate will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment)
Cathy Litton / Sally Andrews
Level 4, Watkins Medical Centre
225 Wickham Terrace
Spring Hill Qld 4000
T: 1300 434 133
M: 0422 888 040 a/hours