An exciting opportunity awaits with 2 roles available for an experienced Medical Typist.
1 x Full Time ( Monday to Friday) 8am to 5pm
1 x Part Time ( 3 days a week ) Hours and days can be flexible
We have 2 clients, both in established specialist practices seeking the expertise of experienced Medical Typist/Secretaries to join their Brisbane teams. Both clients based in practices on Wickham Terrace, these positions call upon candidates with fast and accurate typing skills (minimum typing speeds of 75wpm) with the ability to cover as a relief reception/secretary if support is required.
These positions working Monday to Friday with some flexibility on days and start times are available for suitably experienced candidates. We are seeking an immediate start in both roles. These great opportunities to join innovative, highly motivated and supportive teams of people who share a passion for servicing the medical/healthcare sector. The work will vary from typing of basic medical correspondence to large and often complex WorkCover reports.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Typing of all medical correspondence including reports and basic letters
- Proof reading of all medical correspondence
- Providing relief reception/administration and secretarial support to the team
The practice use Microsoft Office Suite as well as Genie software.
Essential Key Skills include:
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as a Medical Typist/Secretary (preferably within a surgical specialist practice)
- Experience using Genie or cloud practice software
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Enjoy working in a busy and often fast paced environment
- Maturity, solid work ethic and immaculate personal presentation
Candidate with the relevant experience need only apply. All candidates will be subject to a typing assessment at the time of interview. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate, access to state of the art technology, modern offices and a supportive team environment.
To apply for this position, click apply now on our website or call Cathy Litton directly on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To contact us for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaders in Health Care