Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well respected and high profile specialist practice located along Wickham Terrace is actively seeking to appoint an experienced Medical Receptionist to join their team.
Working as part of a busy and cohesive team, your position is diverse and will incorporate all aspects of front desk reception, administration, secretarial and typing support. The position is busy and fast paced offering the right person a challenge and task accountability.
Your day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Welcoming patients to the practice
- Managing all incoming telephone calls, emails and website enquiries
- Booking patient appointments
- Accurately processing patient consultation payments
- Preparing and running patient clinics
- Providing patients with pre operative and post operative information for minor procedures performed in rooms
- Drafting clinical correspondence and maintaining accurate, complete and appropriate clinical records consistent with the requirements of the practice
- Liaising with external doctors rooms, pathology and hospitals
- Providing assistance with general administration support
- Assisting the Practice Manager with ad-hoc projects from time to time.
To be closely considered for this position, you will have:
- A confident persona with exceptional written and verbal communication skills who can calmly juggle competing priorities
- At least 2 years experience working in a similar position within a private specialist practice
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Experience using medical software - training will be provided to the successful candidate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment is a must
- A people person, demonstrating patience, empathy and respect along with the ability to communicate to patients with maturity
- A positive work ethic and ability to work within a team environment.
A generous salary, modern working environment, ongoing training and professional development will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate.
For further information about this position, please contact Cathy Litton today on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 (a/hours). All applications should be directed in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org