MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST/SECRETARY - SUNNYBANK
LA Medical Recruitment (Litton Andrews) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well respected surgical specialist practice located in Sunnybank is actively looking for a permanent part time Medical Receptionist/Secretary to join their expanding team. Offering 30+ hours a week (rostered Monday to Friday) the successful candidate will have demonstrated abilities to work independently and within a small team environment, be reliable and competent in the use of Genie software.
Working closely with a full time Practice Manager and part time Medical Receptionist, your hours will be:
Monday - 8:30am to 4:30pm, Tuesday - 9:00am to 4:00pm, Wednesday - 8:30am to 4:30pm, Thursday - 9:00am to 4:00pm and Friday - 9:00am to 3:00pm. These hours can be further negotiated to accommodate the right candidate.
Your day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing all incoming telephone calls and emails, as well as assisting patients with general enquiries
- Scheduling of patient appointments
- Preparing and running patient clinics
- Processing patient billing and receipting from clinics (through Medicare, DVA and Private Health Funds)
- Data entry of patient details into Genie software
- Providing assistance to the Practice Manager with patient theatre quotes, theatre bookings and general practice administration
To be closely considered for this position, you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience (preferably working within a similar position within a surgical specialist practice)
- Ability to build caring relationships with patients, providing administrative support to the patients through their treatment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy to your work
- The ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work autonomously within a small team setting
- Sound computer/IT skills including knowledge of MS Office Suite and Mac platforms (Genie preferred)
A generous salary will be offered to the successful candidate dependent upon level of skills and experience as well as onsite secure car parking.
To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on 0422 888 040.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com