Medical Receptionist/Secretary - 2 Positions Available!
Our client, a highly regarded and expanding specialist practice with 2 site locations across across the Brisbane Southside is actively looking to recruit an additional two Medical Reception/Secretarial staff to join their team. We are looking for suitably experienced, energetic and vibrant candidates to join our client to assist in achieving ongoing excellence in patient care.
The positions we have available include:
Position 1 - Medical Receptionist/Secretary working 38 hours a week (Monday to Friday), shifts would include, 7am to 4pm, 7:30am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5:30pm. There will also be a requirement for you to cover 1 in 4 Saturday clinics (from 8am to 12noon).
Position 2 - Medical Receptionist/Secretary working 38 hours a week (Monday to Friday), 8:00/8:30am to 4:30pm/5:00pm - no weekend work required. Travel to an external clinic once a week on the Southside of Brisbane will be a requirement of this position.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- First point of contact for patients including answering incoming calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Front desk medical reception
- Day to day preparation and running of patient clinics including (but not limited to): scheduling appointments, patient billing and receipting and preparation of patient files
- Preparing patient theatre quotes and booking minor theatre procedures
- Maintaining a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality
- Intermittent travel as required to other external clinic locations to cover staff annual and sick leave
- General administration
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience as a Medical Receptionist/Secretary (preferably within a specialist private practice)
- Own reliable transport
- Reliability, accountability and commitment to the position
- A warm and respectful manner when interacting with staff, patients and all medical professionals
- A strong work ethic and initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- high level of computer literacy (experience using Genie software preferred)
An attractive hourly rate will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com