Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, an established and highly successful surgical specialist practice is seeking the expertise of an experienced Medical Receptionist/Secretary to join their Brisbane team. Based in a practice close proximity to Central Train Station, this position calls upon a candidate with fast and accurate typing skills with the ability to travel and cover multiple Southside clinic locations running patient clinics.
This is a full time permanent position working 8am to 5pm each day (Monday to Friday). For a suitably experienced candidate, we are seeking an immediate start!
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Meet and greet of all patients visiting the practice
- Scheduling and confirming all patient appointments
- Managing the patient clinics including the processing all patient billing and receipting for consultations
- Preparing theatre quotations and booking theatre procedures
- Typing of all medical correspondence
- General administration support to the Surgeon
- Assisting the Practice Manager from time to time with adhoc projects
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a similar role (preferably within a surgical specialist practice)
- Experience using Genie software
- Exceptional patient rapport building skills along with the ability to work within a team environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- knowledge of Medicare, DVA, Private Health Fund and Defence billing
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Enjoy working in a busy and often fast paced environment
- Maturity, solid work ethic and immaculate personal presentation.
An attractive hourly rate will be on offer to the right candidate.
This position is available for an immediate start. To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com