MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST/SECRETARY - GREENSLOPES
LA Medical Recruitment (Litton Andrews) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a team of 3 friendly and well recognised physician's located at Greenslopes Private Hospital are actively seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced part time Medical Receptionist/Secretary to join their team.
The position will be part time permanent, working Monday to Thursday (4 days a week), 8:30am to 5:00pm each day. The practice is busy and dynamic and well supported by a full time medical receptionist, practice manager and an outsourced medical transcription service.
This position is recognised as a key position within the business and as such requires someone with proven experience in the following areas:
- At least 3 years experience working within a private specialist practice as a medical receptionist/secretary
- Exposure to Genie or Gentu software
- Strong patient rapport building skills with a solid understanding of front desk reception duties
- The ability to prepare and run patient clinics
- Manage patient billing and receipting for consultations
- Prepare quotes and surgery packs for patients undergoing day surgical procedures
- General administrative support and the ability to work cohesively as part of a close-knit team environment.
You will be a naturally positive and organised person who enjoys contributing to a caring, values driven practice. Critical to your success, you will be a self starter with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
An hourly rate within the range of $28 - $32 p/hour + superannuation will be offered to the right candidate (depending on recent and relevant skills and experience).
To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on 0422 888 040
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com