MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST/SECRETARY - GREENSLOPES
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
An exciting opportunity has presented for an experienced, mature minded and highly capable Medical Receptionist/Secretary to join our client, an established clinical measurements service and sleep disorders practice located at Greenslopes. The primary function of this position is to provide exceptional front desk reception and secretarial support to a busy team of laboratory scientists and sleep disorder specialists.
Ideally this position would be best suited to an experienced medical receptionist and/or medical secretary who enjoys working as part of a small, close-knit team environment. You will have solid time management and organisational skills, clear communication skills along with the ability to take ownership and complete responsibility for all tasks assigned to you.
This is a permanent part time position, working a 5 day fortnight, although any applicants seeking 3-4 days a week will also be closely considered. Shifts will be rostered as a usual 8 hour day (starting at either 7:30am to 9:30am), flexibility is important as you will be called upon from time to time to cover leave relief.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing all incoming telephone calls, emails and correspondence in a timely manner
- Scheduling of patient appointments
- Preparing and running patient clinics (including patient billing and receipting through Medicare, DVA and Private Health Funds)
- Data entry of patient details into Medilink software
- General administrative support to the laboratory scientists and specialists as required
To be closely considered, you will need:
- A minimum 3 years medical reception experience (ideally coming from another specialist practice)
- Solid computer/IT skills, any previous exposure using Medilink software will be viewed favourably (but not essential)
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work closely within a small team setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail and a positive attitude
An hourly rate between $27 - $32 p/hour + super will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate.
For further information please contact Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040. All applications can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com