Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, an established and highly successful surgical specialist practice is seeking a self motivated and experienced Medical Receptionist/Secretary to join their Brisbane team.
This is a full time permanent position working 38 hours a week (Monday to Friday) with a strong focus on the efficient running of the practices external clinics. Working closely with a small team, we are seeking a warm and self motivated candidate who is driven by a fast paced position.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Reception duties - taking all incoming telephone calls and responding to patients general enquiries
- Travel required to external clinic locations up to 2 days each week
- Attending to daily email and fax correspondence in a timely manner
- Daily banking reports and Medicare submissions
- Preparing and running patient clinics and managing patient consultation appointments
- Billing patients for consultations
- Preparing theatre quotes, booking theatre procedures and billing for inpatient stays and theatre procedures
- Medical dictation typing as required
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- Experience working in a surgical specialist practice (preferred)
- Own reliable transport
- A strong work ethic and initiative
- Reliability, accountability and commitment to the position
- A warm and respectful manner when interacting with staff, patients and all medical professionals
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- high level of computer literacy (any experience using Genie software will be viewed favourably)
- An eagerness for ongoing professional development
Salary package negotiable, contingent on relevant skills and experience.
Email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com