Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well respected and expanding surgical specialist practice located in Greenslopes is actively seeking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and personable Medical Receptionist/Secretary to join their team.
This is a permanent part time position working 4 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). The position is also well supported by another part time Medical Secretary.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking incoming telephone calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Managing clinic appointments and the diary for 2 busy Surgeons
- Management of all patient data, correspondence, appointments and accounts using Genie and Gentu software
- Preparing and running patient clinics
- Processing patient billing and receipting (including Eclipse billing)
- Preparing theatre quotes and booking theatre procedures
- Medical typing of general correspondence
- Perform all general day to day administration and secretarial tasks to ensure the smooth operation of a busy surgical practice
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- Medical Reception/Secretarial and Medical Typing experience in a Specialist Medical Practice setting, ideally coming from another surgical specialist practice
- Confident user of Genie and/or Gentu medical software
- Knowledge of Medicare, DVA, WorkCover and Private Health Funds
- Exceptional patient rapport building skills along with the ability to work within a team environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to offer efficiencies in administrative processes
- Professional, compassionate, warm and caring attitude towards the patients
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
An hourly rate between $32 - $36.50 per hour + super will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate.
This position is available for an immediate start. To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com