Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, an established and well respected surgical specialist practice is actively seeking to appoint an experienced Medical Receptionist/Secretary to join their team on a part time permanent basis.
This position will offer a suitably experienced candidate 3 days a week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). Flexibility to work 10:00am to 6:30pm each Thursday will be a requirement.
You will be a friendly, professional and reliable person who prides themselves on exceptional customer service and patient care skills.
Your day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing all incoming telephone calls and email enquiries
- Booking patient appointments and managing SMS reminders
- Preparing and running patient clinics (including remote satellite clinics)
- Processing patient billing for all consultations
- Preparing surgery quotes, booking surgery procedures and managing any updates/changes to surgery lists
- Typing of basic medical correspondence, printing and sending outgoing correspondence
- Daily banking, collecting mail, restocking of stationary supplies and general administrative support to the Practice Manager
To be closely considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar position (preferably working within a surgical specialist practice)
- Previous experience using Genie software
- Ability to work as part of a small close-knit team
- Exception interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and time manage whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- A genuine interest and passion for the medical/healthcare sector and providing patients with a superior level of customer service
A generous hourly rate between $28 - $35 p/hour + super will be offered to the right person (depending on relevant skills and experience). This position is available to commence January 2020 and will have access to paid car parking.
For further information about this position, please contact Cathy Litton today on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 (a/hours). All applications should be directed in the first instance to email@example.com