LA Medical Recruitment (Litton Andrews) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
An exciting opportunity presents with our client a friendly and established group specialist practice located in the Brisbane CBD. This is a busy specialist practice committed to excellence in patient care. We are actively seeking an experienced, reliable and self driven Junior Medical Receptionist/Secretary who is enthusiastic and organised with the capability to work successfully as part of a close-knit team environment.
This is a permanent full time position, Monday to Thursday, 10:00am to 6:00pm, Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking all incoming calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Preparing and running patient clinics
- Processing patient billing and receipting for consultations
- Preparing patient files and entering patient information into medical software platform (Clinic to Cloud)
- Liaising closely with patients and explaining the documentation and process associated with their appointments
- Typing of short letters and general medical correspondence
- Managing the diary and practice calendars for multiple Doctors
- Ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the practice and working closely with the Practice Manager.
Essential skills required for the position will include:
- Previous experience (at least 6-12 months) working within a private specialist practice preferred
- Exposure to using a medical software platform such as Genie/Gentu, Best Practice and/or Clinic to Cloud. Prior exposure using Zoom, Skype and Teams would also be favourable
- Enjoy working in a small team environment
- A genuine passion for the medical/healthcare industry by delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced setting
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all patient and practice matters
- Outstanding diary management skills, particularly managing appointment schedules for multiple Doctors
A generous salary within the range of $25 - $30 p/hour + superannuation will be offered to the right person. This position is available for an immediate start.
To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on 0422 888 040.