MEDICAL CLINIC COORDINATOR - SPECIALIST PRACTICE
LA Medical Recruitment (Litton Andrews) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, an established specialist practice located around the inner city suburbs of Brisbane is actively seeking to recruit an experienced Clinic Coordinator/Administrator to join their Brisbane team. The position is situated in a great location with onsite car parking provided. Working with a friendly and supportive team, you could be part of an expanding and well respected specialist practice that takes an enormous amount of pride in the delivery of patient care.
The position is permanent full time, Monday to Friday (7:30am to 3:30pm or 8:00am to 4:00pm), some flexibility with the hours can be accommodated for the right candidate.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking incoming telephone calls and responding to general patient enquiries
- Managing all patient bookings, patient data and medical correspondence
- Coordinating medical procedures and hospital bookings
- Preparing and running patient clinics (including the preparation of a patients chart prior to consultation)
- Managing all patient referrals in a timely manner
- Obtaining patient financial consent
- Patient billing and receipting
- Liaising with hospitals and other referring specialists
- General administration and office duties
To be closely considered, the successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience (at least 12 months) as a Medical Receptionist within a fast paced practice (preferably a private specialist practice)
- Open and clear communication and interpersonal skills
- An exceptional telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- A friendly and supportive patient focused approach with efficiency in managing multiple tasks throughout the day
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work well within a team based environment
If you enjoy working within a friendly environment where your initiative and team focused approach are appreciated, this could be the perfect position for you. The practice use Gentu software, therefore any prior experience using Genie and/or Gentu software will be viewed favourably.
An hourly rate within the range of $25 - $30 p/hour + superannuation will be offered to the right candidate (depending on recent and relevant skills and experience). Secure on-site car parking will also be provided.
To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on 0422 888 040
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com