Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a leading sleep investigation and treatment service based in South Brisbane is actively seeking to recruit a full time Medical Administration/Bookings Officer to join their team.
You will enjoy working within a small team setting surrounded by positive, helpful, honest and hard working colleagues. The organisation pride themselves on providing the patients with an empathetic and exceptional patient experience. As a valued member of this hard working team, you will be involved in using and assisting in the data management of a web-based booking system.
This is a full time permanent position offering the right candidate an immediate start.
Your day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing patient bookings and referrals
- Billing and receipting patients for treatments and services
- Liaising closely with a team of Specialists, Patients and other medical professionals
- Taking incoming calls and providing patients with assistance regarding general enquiries around the services offered by the organisation (this includes patient education)
- General administration duties
To be closely considered for this position, you will have:
- A caring and helpful disposition, particularly when dealing with sensitive situations
- Mature work ethic, reliable and punctual with clear and transparent communication skills
- The ability to work cooperatively within a small team as well as autonomously
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving abilities
This position will offer the right candidate a generous hourly rate (between $29 - $35 p/hour + super), 6 month probationary period and the security of a permanent full time position within a highly supportive and friendly team environment. Additional benefits include paid car parking and 17.5% leave loading.
For further information about this position, please contact Cathy Litton today on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 (a/hours). All applications should be directed in the first instance to email@example.com