Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a start-up Ophthalmology specialist practice located in Spring Hill, Brisbane is actively seeking the expertise of a Marketing Coordinator to join their team. You will report directly to the Business Manager and work closely with the Practice Manager with direct responsibility to lead and develop the marketing function of this newly established practice.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Plan, manage and implement marketing plans and programs for identified target markets in a creative, cost effective and timely manner with a focus on brand awareness and generation of referrals into the business
- Develop and produce high quality supportive marketing collateral and materials reflective of the practice's brand and marketing strategy
- Lead and develop the strategic and creative direction of the practice whilst working in consultation with key stakeholders
- Management and maintenance of all marketing leads and the communications of the business including site visits to key stakeholders and prospective leads (primarily Brisbane metropolitan areas with occasional travel to regional areas within Queensland)
- Focus and target market to identified General Practices, Optometrists and Hospital Management and Emergency Centres to maintain and build brand awareness and integrity through strategic implementation of ideas, communications and activities
- Experience with hosting and co-ordinating events including but not limited to regular education and CPD events
- Management of the practice and professional social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience of building, maintaining and utilising successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be closely considered for this position, you will have:
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Communications and/or a relevant discipline is desirable but not essential
- Previous medical or healthcare marketing experience would be considered favourable with a focus on the specialty of Ophthalmology
- Previous experience with managing a new and developing brand in a start-up private practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence other across the organisation
- An understanding of google analytics and managing budgets will be seen favourable
- Superb communicator with outstanding interpersonal and innovative marketing skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage and work within a team environment
- Proficient in the use of InDesign and Adobe with previous experience in creative graphic design
- Experience using Mail Chimp or other similar platforms
- Proficiency in the use of PC's and Mac's
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Willingness to travel to rural and regional areas to promote and develop the practice brand identity and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Exemplary marketing skills across print and digital media.
A generous salary will be offered to the successful candidate dependent upon level of skills and experience.
For further information about this position, please contact Cathy Litton today on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 (a/hours). All applications should be directed in the first instance to email@example.com