An exciting opportunity has presented with our client, a well respected surgical practice based along Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Junior Medical Receptionist to join this team. This position will report directly to the Business Manager and the role will incorporate both front of house reception duties and back of house administrative support to a solo surgeon.
This is a rewarding role offering job diversity, on the job training, a supportive and dynamic team environment within a fast paced and busy surgical specialist setting.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking incoming calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Booking patient appointments and arriving patients to the practice
- Preparing and running patient clinics
- Processing patient billing and receipting for all patient consultations
- Checking practice emails and attending to practice website enquiries
- Provide general administration support to your fellow colleagues and any external stakeholders to the practice
This is a full time permanent position, a rare opportunity for a candidate with at least 6-12 months experience working in the medical/healthcare sector.
To be closely considered, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role (ideally within a surgical specialist practice)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience using Genie software
- A positive 'can do' attitude with a preparedness to further learn and develop your medical reception and secretarial skills
- Open and clear communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy to your work
- Solid IT/Computer skills with strong data entry skills will be viewed favourably
A generous salary with additional staff benefits will be on offer for the right person (including paid car parking).
This position is available for an immediate start. If you feel you have the required skills and experience and have a particular interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding patient care and service to their patients, click apply now on our website or call Cathy Litton directly on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To contact us for more information please email email@example.com