- Well respected, busy solo surgical specialist based in Spring Hill
- Immediate start
- Permanent Position - 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday) 9am to 5pm
Front Office Coordinator - Surgical Specialist Practice
LA Medical Recruitment (Litton Andrews) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, an established and very busy surgical specialist practice based in Spring Hill is actively seeking to appoint an experienced and self motivated Front Office Coordinator to join their Brisbane team. Working closely with the practice administration team, this practice adheres to the highest of standards for their staff and patients.
The position will offer the right person a permanent position, working 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Fridays.
Ideally, you will have a solid surgical specialist background in medical administration, having well developed written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to self-manage, prioritise and multi-task.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking incoming telephone calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Checking daily incoming correspondence via email and medical objects
- Triage all new patient referrals in conjunction with the Practice Manager
- Booking patient appointments, preparing patient clinics (including the preparation of patient charts)
- Confirming patient appointments and ensuring all patients have relevant pathology and imaging results in preparation for their appointments
- Managing busy clinics and processing all patient billing
- Providing relief medical typing support (for any urgent letters/documents)
- Managing the Surgeons diary
- Assisting with the preparation of surgery quotations
- Providing assistance to the Practice Manager with basic administration from time to time.
To ensure your success it is essential you can demonstrate experience as a Medical Receptionist/Secretary and ideally have a working knowledge of medical software programs (such as Genie, Shexie or Best Practice). You will be naturally people focused and enjoy working in a practice that holds itself to account for ensuring all patients receive the best possible service, empathy and care. This is a busy position, so critical you feel confident working in a fast paced setting.
An competitive hourly rate will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate (depending on relevant skills and prior experience).
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on 1300 434 133 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment)
Cathy Litton / Sally Andrews
Level 4, Watkins Medical Centre
225 Wickham Terrace
Spring Hill Qld 4000
T: 1300 434 133
M: 0422 888 040 a/hours