Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well-respected and established surgical specialist practice requires a highly experienced Executive Medical Secretary to join this private practice based in the inner city suburbs of Brisbane. Working full time, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) with an option of a 9 day fortnight to accommodate the flexibility with hours and days for the right candidate.
You will be a committed team player with exceptional organisational and customer service skills. You will have demonstrated time management skills along with the ability to effectively engage with a variety of people. Your background will include at least 3-5 years working within a surgical specialist practice with a solid knowledge of Genie software and Eclipse billing systems.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing exceptional front desk reception support, ensuring the smooth running of consulting sessions
- Managing all aspects of reception including; arriving patients, answering telephone calls, booking patient appointments and managing email correspondence in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate patient records, uploading results and reports
- Processing of patient accounts, invoicing, receipting and following up on aged debtors (including inpatient and surgery billing using Eclipse)
- Preparing theatre quotes, booking theatre procedures and liaising daily with hospitals and Anaesthetists
- General office administration including, faxing, scanning, opening and distributing of practice mail
- Liaising daily with patients, hospitals, health funds, Surgeons and Anaesthetists
- Typing of medical correspondence
- Providing PA support to the Surgeon and managing their calendar of events throughout the year
The Executive Medical Secretary position plays a key role in ensuring the smooth day to day running of this established private practice.
You will be naturally people focused and enjoy working in a practice that holds itself to account for ensuring all patients receive the best possible service, empathy and care. This is a busy position, so critical you feel confident working in a fast paced setting and can provide the flexibility to work longer clinic hours from time to time.
An hourly rate between $35 - $40 p/hour + super will be offered to a suitably experienced candidate. A car park will also be provided. Flexibility with work hours/days can also be negotiated for the right candidate.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Email your application in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on 0422 888 040.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com