Clinic Receptionist/Secretary - Surgical Specialist Practice
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
This is a rare opportunity for an entry level candidate with at least 6-12 months Medical Reception experience to join our client, an established solo surgical specialist practice located along Wickham Terrace (close to Central Train Station).
For the right person, our client will provide on the job training. This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday, 38 hours a week and will include a small amount of travel each week to attend to Southside clinics. An open drivers licence and reliable car essential.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking incoming telephone calls and assisting patients with general enquiries
- Arriving patients to the practice
- Scheduling and confirming all patient appointments
- Managing the patient clinics including the processing all patient billing and receipting for consultations
- Preparing surgery quotations and booking surgical procedures
- Providing assistance with the medical typing of all general correspondence
- General administration support and providing assistance to the Practice Manager from time to time.
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- At least 6-12 months experience working in a similar role (all candidates from GP, Allied Health and Private Specialist Practice will be given close consideration)
- Experience using Genie or Gentu software
- Exceptional patient rapport building skills along with the ability to work within a small team environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A basic knowledge of Medicare, DVA, Private Health Fund and Defence billing
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Enjoy working in a busy and often fast paced environment
- A positive 'can do attitude', good work ethic and immaculate personal presentation.
An attractive hourly rate will be on offer to the right candidate along with additional employee benefits.
This position is available for an immediate start. To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment)
Cathy Litton / Sally Andrews
Level 4, Watkins Medical Centre
225 Wickham Terrace
Spring Hill Qld 4000
T: (07) 3214 0000
M: 0422 888 040 a/hours