Clinic Receptionist & Administrator
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, a well established and highly successful family owned practice that has been operating in business for the past 37 years is actively seeking to grow their current administration team. We are looking to appoint a full time Clinic Receptionist/Administrator to join the team based in rooms at Dutton Park.
The experienced team of Orthotists, Accredited Technicians and Administrative staff continue to provide their patients with expert advice and are committed to providing quality orthotic products, exceptional service and patient satisfaction.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm and Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. No on-call or weekend work required.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Reception duties - taking all incoming telephone calls and responding to all enquiries in a timely manner
- Attending to daily email and fax correspondence
- Preparing and running patient clinics
- Co-ordinating the calendars for the front of house staff and Technicians to ensure the smooth day to day flow of the clinics
- Responding to urgent requests from other medical professionals
- Working closely with the NDIS and other healthcare providers
- Providing the Business Manager with general administration support
- Participating in the development and roll out of any new practice systems and procedures
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- Previous reception, administration and/or customer service support experience (preferably coming from the medical/healthcare setting)
- Own reliable transport
- Reliability, accountability and commitment to the position
- A warm and respectful manner when interacting with staff, patients and all medical professionals
- A strong work ethic and initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- high level of computer literacy with MS Office Suite
Salary package negotiable, contingent on relevant skills and experience. A car park will also be provided.
Email your application in confidence today to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment)
Level 4, Watkins Medical Centre
225 Wickham Terrace
Spring Hill Qld 4000
T: 1300 434 133
M: 0422 888 040 a/hours