Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, an established specialist practice located across 4 Brisbane Northside clinic locations, is actively seeking to attract a full time Clinic Coordinator to head up the Brisbane team. As the practice continues to grow, this position will be pivotal in making this organisation a continued success.
The successful candidate appointed to the position will understand the importance of patient centred care and service and will be responsible for coordinating the clinical and administrative teams.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the clinics, providing relief support to the specialists and their respective secretaries at each clinic site
- Management of incoming correspondence across all site locations
- Scheduling of patient appointments and relevant hospital procedures
- Patient billing and receipting
- Develop and maintain a suite of practice policies and procedures
- Develop and nurture relationships with referring GP's and other stakeholders
- Oversee the day to day practice operations
- Coordinate recruitment of staff, on boarding and induction of new specialists and administrative staff to the Brisbane team
- Managing staff rosters, time sheet approval and coordinating staff leave periods
- Conducting regular staff training, meetings and annual staff appraisals
- Staff management and overseeing daily practice functions
- Finance management and reporting (with the support of the external Bookkeeper)
- Preparing weekly practice reports and presenting to the CEO
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- Previous experience in a management and/or high level practice administrative position within a private practice
- The ability to identify, trouble shoot and manage competing priorities calmly
- Bookkeeping skills - oversee, implement and drive invoicing and accounts processes (including the maintenance of debtors, collection and processing of payments)
- The ability to demonstrate and encourage leadership and teamwork
- The ability to build customer and stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- A proactive, solution focused mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multifaceted team and independently
- Previous experience with medical software platforms including Genie and/or Profile is desirable but not essential
- A high level of professionalism and integrity
Ideally, you will be an experienced Practice Manager or Business Manager with a history or working within medium to large private practices. Fundamentally leading by example with a hands-on approach including reception and secretarial cover when needed to support your team.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate and will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on their relevant skills and experience.
This position is available for an immediate start. To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com