Client Services Coordinator - Medicolegal Team
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
An exciting opportunity presents with our client, a leading Medicolegal organisation based in Spring Hill with a metropolitan, regional and national clientele. Due to continued growth and success, our client is looking to appoint a highly experienced Client Services Coordinator to provide day to day operational management support to their busy Brisbane team.
Working closely with the Managing Director you will be a highly motivated individual with a demonstrated history in Business Development and/or Marketing positions within the medical/healthcare setting.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Developing and maintaining impeccable service standards to all clients ensuring clients expectations are not only met but exceeded
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage all client enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner via phone and email on a daily basis
- Manage all client bookings
- Coordinate with consultants their daily schedules and ensure all consultants are prepared with client files prior to their appointments
- Work closely with the Managing Director to build key client relationships and identify growth opportunities
- Manage all sponsorship agreements and materials for conferences
- Source viable advertising opportunities
- Write and distribute medical articles to clients on a regular basis
- Maintain accurate client records in the management system for tracking and reporting purposes
- Work collaboratively with the administration and clinical team members to contribute to the smooth running of the business
To be closely considered for this position you will have the following skills/attributes:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar position within the medical/healthcare setting (preferably direct exposure as a BDM or Marketing Manager)
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field
- Experience managing client based relationships
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering results
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- A positive attitude with a desire to work as part of a close-knit team
- Immaculate personal presentation
This is a fast paced position which requires drive, determination and enthusiasm. For the right candidate, this could be the next exciting step in your career working for a progressive and supportive organisation.
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and a supportive working environment, plus the ability to learn every day and continue to develop yourself as a professional within this dynamic and growing business.
This position is available for an immediate start. To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment)
Cathy Litton / Sally Andrews
Level 4, Watkins Medical Centre
225 Wickham Terrace
Spring Hill Qld 4000
T: (07) 3214 0000
M: 0422 888 040 a/hours