LA Medical Recruitment (Litton Andrews) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
Our client, an established and rapidly expanding group private specialist practice located across the Northside of Brisbane is actively looking to appoint a highly organised, friendly and results driven Business Manager to lead their Brisbane team.
This position will offer the right person the opportunity to further develop their practice management skills whilst aligning themselves with a progressive and expanding surgical specialist practice. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will manage relationships with staff, review the day to day performance of the business, resolve any issues that may arise and always ensure the highest level of patient service is being delivered across all of the practice locations.
This is a true leadership position that will see you mentor the support team by empowering the staff and enjoying the liaison between a variety of medical professionals across all levels. You will also actively participate with the onboarding of new Specialists to the group.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Handling patient enquiries including face to face and over the phone communication
- Coordinating patient appointments and ensuring the smooth running of patient clinics
- Assisting the support team with the preparation of surgery quotations, consent forms, surgery bookings and patient billing/receipting for both consultations and surgical procedures
- Managing all new patient referrals in a timely manner and in conjunction with the front desk
- Human Resource Management of a small team of administrative staff including rostering of staff and the smooth management of leave requirements, performance reviews and performance management plans
- Operational duties across the clinic, including PA/EA support to the CEO and the coordination of the practice including developing, implementing and utilising systems that support effective delivery (overall management of Information Technology and Compliance and Quality Assurance)
- Facilities Management, liaising with suppliers and ensuring the practice has adequate equipment and supplies at all times
- Maintain practice policies and procedures
- Basic bookkeeping (in conjunction with the Practice Accountant)
- Day to day coordination of practice work flows
This is a rare and unique opportunity for a highly experienced Practice Manager or Business Manager who is hands on to further define their career path by joining our client as they continue to expand the practice.
Skills and experienced required for this position will include:
- At least 5 - 7 years experience working within a similar role preferably for a surgical specialist practice
- Experience using Genie software, Eclipse and Medical Objects
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Demonstrated experience of people and business leadership
- Self-motivated, ambitious and highly driven
- Ability to effectively coach, mentor and lead a small team of staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver solutions in a timely manner
A generous base salary + superannuation will be offered to the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please email your application in the first instance to email@example.com or call Cathy Litton directly on (07) 3214 0000 or 0422 888 040 a/hours.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.littonandrews.com
Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment)
Cathy Litton / Sally Andrews
Level 4, Watkins Medical Centre
225 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill Qld
T: 1300 434 133